Monday, October 25, 2010

YES, I am Revising AND doing NaNoWriMo

At the moment I'm doing the insane, reading in preparations to revise my novel "Crimson Cacophony" and decided that, why not, I can do NaNoWriMo at the same time... So, so intelligent of me. But my mind has been made on it. Wish me luck as I battle it out on two more fronts.

The project I will be undertaking will be a dark and twisted superhero novel with several points of view, which is something new for me. I had always juggled with one or two MCs in my novels. This time around I will be juggling four. Needless to say, this will be the first in a series. Because I think it's the least research-needy book from the list of projects I've compiled. So I will most certainly enjoy writing it. I hope so.

Await November to be a NaNoWriMo themed month.

2 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Luck, man!

Harry Markov said...

Thanks I will be needing it as it seems...